Prof. Vincenzo Piuri
Vincenzo Piuri is Full Professor at the University of Milan, Italy (since 2000), where he was also Department Chair (2007-2012). He was Associate Professor at Politecnico di Milano, Italy (1992-2000), visiting professor at the University of Texas at Austin, USA (summers 1996-1999), and .. He received his M.S. and Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from Politecnico di Milano, Italy..
Prof. Bălaş Valentina
Professor Eng. VALENTINA E. BĂLAŞ, Ph.D. , Senior Member of IEEE. Valentina E. Balas is currently Full Professor at “Aurel Vlaicu” University of Arad, Romania. She is author of more than 200 research papers. Her research interests are in Intelligent Systems,. Fuzzy Control, Soft Computing. She is Editor-in Chief to ....
Prof S. N. Singh
Prof S. N. Singh obtained his M. Tech. and Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, in 1989 and 1995. Presently, he is Vice-Chancellor, Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology Gorakhpur and leave from Professor (HAG), Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. Before joining IIT Kanpur as Associate Professor,
Md. Atiqur Rahman Ahad
Md. Atiqur Rahman Ahad, working in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) [former Dept. of Applied Physics, Electronics & Communication Engineering], University of Dhaka, BangladeshHe is a Senior Member, IEEE.. .
Prof. Bhim Singh
Dr. Bhim Singh received the Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) degree from the University of Roorkee, Roorkee, India, in 1977, and M.Tech. (Power Apparatus and Systems) and Ph.D. degrees from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD), New Delhi, India, in 1979 and 1983, respectively. In 1983, he joined the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Roorkee, as a Lecturer.
Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao
Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao is currently the Director, IIT Delhi. Before joining IIT Delhi as the Director in April 2016, Dr. Rao served as a P. K. Kelkar Chair Professor for Nanotechnology in the Department of Electrical Engineering and as the Chief Investigator for the Centre of Excellence in Nanoelectronics project at IIT Bombay. Dr. Rao has over 400 publications...
Nearest Tourist Places
The Red Fort was the residence of the Mughal emperor of India for nearly 200 years, until 1857. It is located in the centre of Delhi and houses a number of museums.
Constructed in 1648 by the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as the palace of his fortified capital Shahjahanabad, the Red Fort is named for its massive enclosing walls of red sandstone and is adjacent to the older Salimgarh Fort, built by Islam Shah Suri in 1546.
At the centre of New Delhi stands the 42 m high India Gate, an "Arc-de-Triomphe" like archway in the middle of a crossroad. Almost similar to its French counterpart, it commemorates the 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the British Army during the World War I. The memorial bears the names of more than 13,516 British and Indian soldiers killed in the Northwestern Frontier in the Afghan war of 1919.
East of Nehru place, this temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower and is the last of seven Major Bahai's temples built around the world. Completed in1986 it is set among the lush green landscaped gardens.
The structure is made up of pure white marble The architect Furiburz Sabha chose the lotus as the symbol common to Hinduism, Buddhism,Bhai Temple Jainism and Islam. Adherents of any faith are free to visit the temple and pray or meditate.
Jantar Mantar (Yantra - instruments, mantra - formulae) was constrcted in 1724. Maharaja Jai Singh of Jaipur who built this observatory went on to build other observatories in Ujjain , Varanasi and Mathura. Jai Singh had found the existing astronomical instruments too small to take correct measurements and so he built these larger and more accurate instruments.
Qutab Minar is a soaring, 73 m-high tower of victory, built in 1193 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak immediately after the defeat of Delhi's last Hindu kingdom. The tower has five distinct storeys, each marked by a projecting balcony and tapers from a 15 m diameter at the base to just 2.5 m at the top. The first three storeys are made of red sandstone; the fourth and fifth storeys are of marble and sandstone. At the foot of the tower is the Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque, the first mosque to be built in India.
The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located on the southern bank of the Yamuna River in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favorite wife of three, Mumtaz Mahal.
The grace of perfection of proportions and grandeur of geometrical patterns of well appointed gardens enhancing the poise of the whole complex together add magnificence to the delicacy of this mance of love, dedication and purity, ‘The Taj’!