1. All Submission are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarised material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE will take action against any author who engages in either practice.
2. Kindly prepare Maximum 35 page (A4 size) abstract of your Thesis with list of references and your publications.
3. Last Date for Submission: 15th May 2018
4. Intimation will be send to the selected candidates by 31st July 2018.
5. Author must be used official email id of GUCON 2018 (email@example.com) for submission.
6. Selected posters will be published reputed Journals/ Transactions.
Chairman, PhD Symposium